Trial and Hire CPAP Machines in Sydney
When it comes to choosing your sleep apnea equipment, you need to consider your lifestyle and your budget. We have leading brands of quality machines available to trial so that you can be sure that you are getting the best results. Trial machines include the latest model ofResMed, Philips Respironics, and Fisher & Paykel CPAP machines. Let us help you make the right choice.
SHORT TERM Trial OF CPAP machines and masks
CPAP therapy can be a life altering experience. We can assist you through these changes by providing you with the education and support that you require. Our machine trials aim to maximise the benefits of our equipment at a cost-effective price. Our trial process includes:
- A weekly CPAP/APAP machine trial for just $35 per week – includes your machine, mask and tubing. This trial can be extended weekly for as long as you need.
- You can swap to a different mask if you are not happy with the first.
- You can try different brands of machines.
- We do not charge consultation fees for your initial setup, follow-up downloads or final appointment.
- Free troubleshooting appointments if you are having difficulty with your equipment.
- Free printed reports – These will be mailed or emailed to your doctor during, or on completion of, your trial.
- We will liaise with your doctor (or sleep technician) if your settings and/or equipment are not suitable, so that what you eventually purchase is the most comfortable and suitable for you and your lifestyle. Please be aware that equipment, once purchased, cannot be returned.
Specialised bilevel and ASV machines also available to trial:
- A 4-week ASV machine trial is $200 – includes your machine, mask and tubing. This $200 will be deducted from the price of the machine upon purchase.
- A 4-week BiPAP/VPAP machine trial is $200 – includes your machine, mask and tubing. This $200 will be deducted from the price of the machine upon purchase.
Get STARTED WITH TREATMENT Today!
To start a trial just call us and book in for a setup. This takes approximately one hour as we fit the equipment properly, show you how to assemble/disassemble the equipment, discuss how the machine works and what settings you can change to suit your comfort, and allow you time to ask any questions you may have.
long term hire OF cpap machines
Long term hire of machines is available. Long term rental is paid automatically via direct debit payment merchant Ezidebit. Our long term rental plans vary so that you can find the right option to suit your needs with pensioner prices available.
Please Note: Long term hire fees ARE NOT deducted from the purchase price of a machine.